Saturday, October 7, 2006

One Foot at a Time

How did I get here? I look around as I drive through the streets of Orlando and surrounding areas and I wonder. My relationship with God is so much more than I knew it could be. I am helping to plant a church, rebuild lives, fulfill God's calling. And it's amazing. I think I am changing more than anyone else. I sought God...I pulled myself close to Him. And I did it by moving one foot at a time.

I see people who are hurting and angry. I see people who are lost and desperate. I see them every day and I wonder how they got there. One foot at a time. It's so simple...you will end up where you are heading--unless you change your direction. It is so for all of us.

"I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." ~Robert Frost

No comments: