Thursday, May 17, 2007

It's Our Anniversary!

Four years, Baby! As Kenneth and I prayed together this morning, we were so thankful to look back and see how God has been in the middle of our marriage. I have learned so much from him... one of the most humbling things being that God actually LIKES to teach ME through the disagreements I have with my husband. :) This past year has been the most difficult of our marriage so far--and yet the most rewarding. It is so good to know that "letting go and letting God"--while scary, is the most wonderful thing. He takes us through issues and then walks out the other side with us. We have never been closer, and I'm confident that we will only grow closer and stronger. God's miracles are evident everyday... you just have to know where to look.

"There is nothing nobler or more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends." -Homer

No comments: