Thursday, September 27, 2007

Quick update

I will post pictures of the belly, soon. I PROMISE! Since I'm feeling just soooo glamourously beautiful (Ha!), we'll take several. :) She's moving a lot more lately.

It's a whole new dynamic. Getting ready to have this precious baby girl. Besides the working for The Well, working for the help desk company, nanoDesk... leading worship every Sunday and learning to lead a worship team, co-leading a small group, maintaining a home, being a wife, living life, seeking God, growing in understanding. It's nothing new to any other mother and wife. But it's new to me. In a couple of months there will be a big family reunion here in Orlando and my Mom and sisters (along with Mead's family) are coming down for it. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. That's going to be huge for me... and for Kenneth.

No comments: