Friday, September 21, 2007

She's a Girl!!


We just had an ultra sound this morning and got to see pictures of our daughter for the first time. It was unbelievable. She smiled and yawned and moved around the whole time. We both were in awe. It's really made this very real... we are actually having a baby. I mean, I knew that, but seeing her took it from surreal to real. Her name is Selah Rachel. Selah is seen in the Paslms a lot. It means "to think about or dwell upon... to pause." And Rachel means "little lamb"...who represents Jesus Christ.

6 comments:

Brenna said...

Congrats! Isn't it wonderful to see that life inside of you? Love the photos. But now I am requesting one of you and your growing belly. Tell Kenneth hi!

Bimi said...

Woah! That's a shock! I know people at church who are going to be even more suprised that I was. (including demi) He doesn't believe me, even though he did see the pictures. Ha ha. Love you and the bay-bay!

Anonymous said...

Hope...

What a wonderful name you have chosen! I am thrilled at your new addition to the fam.
I wish you the best blessing, and will be praying for your and your babies' health. Blessings in Jesus' name..

Debi Church, CPM-TN

Anonymous said...

TOLD YOU it was a girl - ha ha!
P.S. I'll try hard not to spoil her, but I can't speak for the rest...

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for ya'll I can't stand it. It is so surreal to know you two are now expecting. Forever it was just Kenneth and Hope and Bentley. Gosh I miss ya'll and Bentley too. The pictures of Selah are so vivid. She looks like Kenneth to me. Best of luck. Enjoy the pregnancy...eat lots of good stuff!! Tell kenneth hello for me and give Bentley a big ol kiss for me.

Courtney

Hope Clark said...

Wow, Debi...So good to hear from you! I pray things are blessed at your house. :)

And Courtney, you crack me up... we miss you too!!