Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Family Reunion


It's been two weeks now since my family came down to celebrate an extended Mead family reunion (my mother's side of the family). It was so wonderful to see everyone, especially my immediate family. It's been several years since I've seen them all and that's just too long. Kenneth met my Mom, my brother Joe, and my sister Mead and her family for the first time. It was so great to see them all interact, to sit and talk, to laugh, to just be together. I wish I could tell you how important it was for me to spend that time with them, how often I just sat and absorbed what was going on, how much I just looked around and smiled at nearly all my family in one place... just how much it meant to me to see my husband with my family... but I don't think I could put it into words.
In this picture you can find Kenneth and myself standing over on the left side next to my mom who's dressed all in pink. There are more pictures of us all in an album... just look on the right side to see it.

No comments: