Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving... we did. Kenneth and I stayed at home in our PJs for the whole day. It was the first time in a long time (ever?) that we were not with family of some sort... his, mine, church, etc. We have been doing so much lately, that we both realized that it was time to just stop. So we stopped. And we were thankful. We watched the Packers beat up on Detroit, a couple of movies, and we rearraged our bedroom and made room for Selah's pack-n-play. It was a good day. :) I hope you all had blessed Thanksgivings... we all certainly have MUCH to be thankful for.

One of the things I am most thankful for right now is the recent family reunion we had last weekend. My family was able to meet Kenneth for the first time, and we were able to spend several days with them. I'm still unpacking the whole event and will post more about it--including pictures soon.

No comments: