1. Life, jobs, cooking, laundry, baby, errands, etc. tend to take my attention from what should be my first two priorities: God first. Husband second.
2. Don't just say "I'm sorry" and leave it there. Take the additional step of humility and ASK for forgiveness.
3. Listen to what he's saying, not how he's saying it. Listen to understand, not debate.
4. Although our communication styles are completely different, we can honor each other by adjusting our style.
5. I am not sleeping with the enemy.
6. Our weaknesses are often nothing more than strengths over-used. Weaknesses are not justification for rejecting him.
More to come...