Monday, September 22, 2008

Quiet Morning

The Clark house is relatively quiet this morning. As is usual on a Monday morning. Kenneth is at work, I am working in the office, and Selah is playing or sleeping--depending on when you catch her.

I'm very prayerful this morning. There's a lot going on around the world, as well as right here in our own lives. I read here that over 2300 people have died in India since June due to the massive flooding there. One news report said that there are still 875,000 without power in Texas due to hurricane Ike. I also heard that the missionaries that our church supports in Cambodia had twenty adults come to Christ this past week. That's a huge number for that region.

There's a lot to pray about and a lot to be thankful for. I find myself very pensive and very humbled. We serve a wonderful, fearful, and loving God...and His ways are higher than my ways, His thoughts greater than my thoughts. (Thank God!)

No comments: