Friday, October 10, 2008

Can't Think Of A Thing

I'm sitting here racking my brain about what I could blog about today.

It's Friday and I'm due to blog. I'm trying to blog three times a week. And I'm trying to think of something that would be in tune with what's really going on in my life. Not just something ethereal and intangible.

The problem is all I can think about is what I've got to do today. The day's already rolling and I have to complete all my work, prepare for worship on Sunday, go to the store to get things for the double baby shower I'm hosting tomorrow, make sure Selah is fed and clean, finish putting away all the sheets and curtains that I washed, work on the missions display board for church, and get dinner ready in time for Kenneth when he gets home.

Hmm. Nope. Still can't think of anything to blog about.

No comments: