Monday, February 9, 2009

In My Head

I'm a bit pensive today. There's so many thoughts running through my head... things to pray over, things to do, things to let go of.

I have no hours this week for my help desk job... that's a first. Lord, please provide for my family and give my husband peace regarding our finances.

That being said, thank you for the extra time this week to be able to spend on other things that need to be done.

Selah is feeling better... thank you Lord for answered prayers.

How can I continue to connect with my neighbors and demonstrate the love of Jesus to them? They are my mission field.

Did I move the laundry into the dryer?

Lord, help me lead and grow this worship team. Your grace is sufficient.

Oh my... I HAVE to clean our bathroom this week.

The Well is growing and we're re-emerging in a new location in a few weeks... I've got to get things organized for that.

God You are so good, so faithful, so loving... I'm so glad You are Who You are.

The list goes on and tends to recirculate until I write it down on some To Do list somewhere. :)

5 comments:

Brenna said...

I'm with ya, Hope!

Hope R. Clark said...

I guess it's just part of being a mom, eh?

Brenna said...

Yes... and a woman, a wife, a seeker... all of the above! :)

Hope R. Clark said...

Word! ;)

Kringle said...

I just happened upon your blog and love your daughter's name.. I very much enjoy the group Selah!!!... I too was intrigued by your post on the "shack" as I heard a pastor speak of this recently..
prayers to you

Oh and I posted a neat Valentine to Jesus a couple weeks ago
Blessings
Kringle