Friday, May 8, 2009

New Do

For those of you interested in style changes... I had my hair cut recently. My one concern was ending up with some typical short "mommy" haircut that says I don't care if I'm frumpy, I'm not trying anymore, and I'm not concerned at all about keeping myself attractive for my husband.


Then I realized that:
1. I am a mom. And I'm proud of that fact.
2. I've been keeping my long hair up in a messy bun on the top of my head for years now. What exactly about that says "I care"?


So, voila. New hair cut.


(P.S. I still would appreciate any comments that say, "Wow, Hope... that is SO not a mommy hair cut!")

4 comments:

Arissa said...

I like the 'do! Does it take you a while to style? When I cut mine short it took a while but I liked it. Have you tried using the round brush?

Stacey said...

Your hair cut looks great! I really like it. :o) It really compliments your face.

Hope R. Clark said...

Thanks Arissa and Stacey! I really like it too. It takes half the time it used to take me to blow dry and fix my long hair. And I really like that. :)

ST said...

Smokin', Hopeful! And no, there's nothing "mommy-ish" about it.