I don't have much time to write because the girls and I are flying out again tomorrow to visit friends and family in Tennessee. (I don't know what I was thinking only allowing two days between trips... but the girls are doing great.)
A few things I do want to remember from this last trip:
1. Toddler harnesses (backpack with a leash) work great!
2. DO NOT forget the baby carrier next time!
3. Morning flights would have been much better for the girls.
4. Escalators are one of the funnest things in the world to ride with a two year old.
5. DVD players are great for flights.
6. Eating snacks at take off and landing worked well to avoid the ear pressure pain.
7. It is actually possible to go to the bathroom while holding an infant in your arms. (And I was wearing skinny jeans which are ridiculously difficult to get back into! Okay... I didn't button them.)
8. While very tiring and a bit hectic, the flight was better than driving.