Monday, August 2, 2010

Restful Cruisin'





We just got back from a three day cruise to the Bahamas with some friends. We left the two babies at home with family so that Kenneth and I could get a restful break.


All I can say is thank God for big boats that float around in the sea while I chill with a good book! While on board, I never once cooked, washed dishes, changed a diaper, or even made my bed. Instead, I got towel animals, water slides, a sun tan, and some dance time with the hubby. Yet by day three, I couldn't wait to get back to my two precious babies! :) Thank God for rest and how it recharges you.

3 comments:

Mitzi said...

I love the picture of Sean and Kenneth on the water slide!!!! You look so pretty in your pictures.

Stacey said...

I am glad that you guys had a good, relaxing time!!!

Hope R. Clark said...

Thanks Mitzi and Stacey! We DID have a good time... it takes me back just looking at the photos again. :)