Monday, December 19, 2011

Some Time Off

I can't keep up! I've taken some time off of my personal blog (as you can see, I haven't posted in FOREVER). Personal stories abound and I laugh often, posting some of the funny comments from my girls on Facebook, but storing away most of it in my heart. My time to process through all that is happening in life has been recently hijacked by the Holiday burglar and the Globalife Journeys train.

In case you'd like to read where I'm currently blogging, then check out the Globalife Journeys blog. It's certainly all about some stuff that is near and dear to my heart. But all the personal thoughts and stories about my girls saying profound and ridiculous things, about me forgetting where I put ANYTHING because I'm pregnant, and all that God is doing inside of me will just have to wait until I can sit down with a latte and exhale.

No comments: