Tuesday, June 7, 2016

What do I do?

What I do is so incredibly simple. Simple. And powerful. Not always so easy... but so powerful that it's life-changing. (Then again... maybe it is easy.)

I show people how to find freedom. Freedom from feeling trapped and like there is no other option. Freedom from 1000 different things that we all want freedom from... the kind of freedom that allows for thriving.

I thank God that He created oils. Because through it, He gave us freedom. And that freedom is what I share with people everyday. I love what I get to do.

It's simple... I show people how to use phenomenally high quality essential oils and oil products to take care of their family's wellness. In an age where everything is synthetic, and where we feel trapped into taking things we don't want in bodies... where we feel overwhelm on an almost daily basis... these oils provide another way. A way that not only works, but is actually, deeply empowering.

I thank God for the people who grow, harvest, test, and care for the plants and oils. And I thank God for the people who have--with great integrity--created a process by which I have access to them all. I care about whom I'm associated with, and I find myself humbled and grateful to be associated with them.

If you are looking for a better way to care for your family, then let me know. I'd love to come sit down and show you. It's really quite simple.

Reach out to me. I'd love to help you begin your journey. :)

No comments: